Highlighted

Why doesn't my invoice match what customer service says my plan is?

I have called 3 times with NO response from Verizon.  Here's the issue:

- my invoice shows a Canada & Mexico plan for $15/month with 0 minutes usage

- I called to ask what it was and they told me it was for calls to Canada or Mexico from the USA

- I call Canada all the time and my invoices show lots of minutes to Canada but none to this plan

- I asked them to either a) credit my invoice for the months of charges for a plan I don't need or provide me with correct invoices showing the plan minutes used by this plan

- I told them I would wait to pay my current statement until I received corrected invoice or a credit

- after over a month, nothing, no call back, no e-mail, nothing.

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A CORRECT INVOICE OR CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT?

WHAT DO I DO?  HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT I SHOULD BE PAYING FOR?

HELP!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: My invoice doesn't match what customer service says my plan is

Sr. Leader

This is a Customer-to-Customer forum and while VZW reps may occasionally respond, they don't respond to every post (and even when they do respond, it could be a few days).  Have you tried contacting Financial Services?  Maybe they could help straighten out the bill (and keep in mind that not paying the current statement will result in a late fee).

Financial Services

800-528-7594

866-266-1445

Mon - Fri:  7 am - 9 pm ET

Sat:  8 am - 5 pm ET

Sun:  closed

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

This is a Customer-to-Customer forum and while VZW reps may occasionally respond, they don't respond to every post (and even when they do respond, it could be a few days).  Have you tried contacting Financial Services?  Maybe they could help straighten out the bill (and keep in mind that not paying the current statement will result in a late fee).

Financial Services

800-528-7594

866-266-1445

Mon - Fri:  7 am - 9 pm ET

Sat:  8 am - 5 pm ET

Sun:  closed

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

As I mentioned, I have contacted Verizon on 3 separate occasions and each time, they have committed to follow-up.  I am at my whits end as I have been responsible and can't get any assistance or response from Verizon.

I am hoping that someone from Verizon or a consumer who has had and resolved similar issues can help me.

Thanks for your help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

If you don't want to call Financial Services, you could file a Notice of Dispute:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you!  I will file a notice as I didn't get any resolution or follow-up when I called.

Sally

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

skbs,

I understand how shocking an unexpected charge can be, let's get this resolved once and for all. Please accept my follow request, follow me back and send me a Direct Message so I can assist. Thank you. 

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don’t see a follow request and have no idea how to do a direct message. I spent over 5 hours on the phone with customer service on this and not once did anyone from Verizon follow-up (although that was promised). Everyone I spoke with – 4 different people, 2 of which also had their supervisors look at the bill agreed with me that it didn’t make sense but, no follow-up. To add insult to injury, Verizon sent a bill with a late payment charge when Verizon can’t resolve the issue. Seems to me that the charge should be removed and there should be compensation (as promised in my last call with Verizon) showing on my account.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks skbs. We would appreciate the opportunity to review these concerns on a more specific basis. We do need to get into a DM(direct message) for your security. I have also sent you a follow request. You will be prompted to accept it once you sign into the community forums with your user name and password. You will also see a link to the bottom right titled "send a direct message" under the Actions tab.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes