Highlighted

Why doesn’t all of my unused data carry over

JMCC3498

Last month I had 13.86 unused data. Only 9.13 rolled over.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Why doesn’t all of my unused data carry over

Ann154
Expert

Any data from the previous billing cycle doesn't rollover a second time. The rollover data expires after one month. Carryover Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Any data from the previous billing cycle doesn't rollover a second time. The rollover data expires after one month. Carryover Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

JMCC3498, we always want to ensure you receive all of the data you're entitled to. Ann154 provided some excellent information and the perfect link to learn the details of our Carryover Data and how it works. You can also review the details of your carryover data by accessing your MyVerizon mobile application to review the Data Hub. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/the-new-my-verizon-app-video/.  Was this information helpful in resolving all of your data concerns?

TanishaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes