Highlighted

Why doesn't Verizon abide by the 4-day hold on In-store pick-up for an upgraded phone?

ilzostue

I upgraded my device online and opted for in-store pickup.  They showed me stores that had the phone I wanted in stock.  I selected the store I wanted to pick it up from and they said they hold the phone for 4 days.  I go to that store the day I made the Order and they tell me they do not actually have the phone in stock and couldn't tell me when the next shipment will come in.  They actually told me to go to an Apple store instead.  So I did that.  Then I'm at the APple store and it's not taking my log in information on my verizon account even though it worked when signed into the account from my phone. Apple people told me it's an issue with Verizon, not Apple. Still have not gotten my upgraded phone.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Why doesn't Verizon abide by the 4-day hold on In-store pick-up for an upgraded phone?

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I have never had success ordering online and picking up in any store.  The safest bet is to just order the phone online and have it shipped to you.  There are a lot of things that can happen between the time the phone is supposedly held in store until the time you get there to pick it up.  It is also at the store's discretion depending on volume and units on hand.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why doesn

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ilzostue,

Oh my! We are so excited to hear that you are interested in upgrading your line. The upgrade process should be easy, and I apologize that this is not happening. Which make/model iPhone are you interested in purchasing? You can also order the device online here http://bit.ly/nD0WuY .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why doesn't Verizon abide by the 4-day hold on In-store pick-up for an upgraded phone?

Snn5
Sr. Leader

I have never had success ordering online and picking up in any store.  The safest bet is to just order the phone online and have it shipped to you.  There are a lot of things that can happen between the time the phone is supposedly held in store until the time you get there to pick it up.  It is also at the store's discretion depending on volume and units on hand.

View solution in original post

0 Likes