Highlighted

Why does your web site suck?

Every time I switch a page, I get a drop down from the shop, support or my verizon tabs.  No matter where the mouse is, I get this, for months, on different computers.  Fix it. 

Your site is to hard to navigate.  Login is stupid, a picture of what?  I don't care to see that.  It is just behind what other company have.  You all have used sites that work much smother, make yours better.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why does your web site suck?

Novice

Almost every secure website I've signed into has the picture. It's so it doesn't compromise your account and prevents fraudulent activity. My bank actually uses this. I'm not so sure that that  is something to really complain about.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

meltonk1, we want you to love navigating on our website. Have you tried clearing the temporary internet files on your PC in Internet Options?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Of course I have cleared the cookies! Basic

0 Likes
Highlighted

Cleared files and all, no change. Been doing that for months on every kind of browser.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

My browsers do this too.  I just move the mouse elsewhere on the screen.  Problem solved.

Highlighted

Thanks you Snn5.  I knew I was not the only one.  But, that is not problem solved, that is a work around from our part.  Verizon needs to fix the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

That is the problem solved. If your cursor is not hovering over those items, there is no drop down. This is not an issue with the website. It is designed to work that way.

Of course everyone is not going to like the design of the website. Others do like the design of the website. NOTHING they do will please everyone with the design. There will always be some complaints about the website design. I can't imagine ANY website which does not have any complaints about the design.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Nope rc, that is not correct.  You don't understand the problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

If that is not the "problem", many people don't have "your" problem and it is more likely a problem with your computers.

The "problem" you state, "Every time I switch a page, I get a drop down from the shop, support or my verizon tabs" is a design of the website which happens when your cursor hovers above those areas. That is EXACTLY how it works on the 5-10 computers I access this website from, both Macs & Windows machines. IF my cursor is not over those areas when the page loads, the drop down menus are not visible. So possibly the "problem" is not as widespread as you would have us believe and may be a "problem" with your computers and/or settings of your browser.

One of your other "problems", "Login is stupid, a picture of what?  I don't care to see that" is a VERY COMMON security feature on MANY websites. Website safety is NOT "stupid".Smiley Happy

0 Likes