Highlighted

Why do weird phone numbers appear when reviewing my data usage?

When reviewing data usage,I'm starting to see many phone numbers show up as

000-000-0000, does anyone know why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Odd phone number

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question Chance007. I can certainly assist you with your inquiry on why the data usage appears as 000-000-0000. This can occur if you're on an older plan. With older plans, data usage was tracked as minutes of use or just via a dummy number to show the different access times. For reporting purposes, the 000-000-0000 was used to record those access times or in the cases of some plans as minutes for those plans where data usage subtracted from the minutes.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I have heard two reasons:  the calling number was blocked by the caller or the caller blocked their number from appearing.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question Chance007. I can certainly assist you with your inquiry on why the data usage appears as 000-000-0000. This can occur if you're on an older plan. With older plans, data usage was tracked as minutes of use or just via a dummy number to show the different access times. For reporting purposes, the 000-000-0000 was used to record those access times or in the cases of some plans as minutes for those plans where data usage subtracted from the minutes.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

What plan are you subscribed to?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Snn5, we offer our customers several plan options to choose from. Click the link to view all the plan options that are available:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/more-everything/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I know what plans are available, I was asking the OP what plan they were on.  Depending upon that info, we might better assist.

0 Likes