Highlighted

Why do past bills in My Verizon show the "Pay Now" button?

Leon-Bryant
I like doing business online, and My Verizon has a very good interface. I do have a question, though. When I look at past bills in My Verizon, the "Pay Now" button is still active. Is there a reason why? Should it not indicate that bill was paid? My feeble mind was a bit confused! ;o)
Thank you!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Past bills in My Verizon show the "Pay Now" button

sprmankalel
Leader

That's just because you have to select the View Current Bill link to be able to view previous bills. If you select a previous bill from the drop down menu you'll notice that at the top it stays on the information of your current bill due. If you were to select the pay bill option it would show your current balance due. If you have a $0 balance it would show $0.00 in the amount to pay box.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Past bills in My Verizon show the "Pay Now" button

sprmankalel
Leader

That's just because you have to select the View Current Bill link to be able to view previous bills. If you select a previous bill from the drop down menu you'll notice that at the top it stays on the information of your current bill due. If you were to select the pay bill option it would show your current balance due. If you have a $0 balance it would show $0.00 in the amount to pay box.

View solution in original post

0 Likes