Highlighted

Why do I have a pending order when it is supposed to be cancelled?

It's been almost 3 weeks since I had an order cancelled, however, it appears whoever cancelled it didn't do it properly.  My trade in is still tied to a "pending" order according to online when I try to purchase a phone with a tradein.  When I originally did the order I was able to finance all 5 phones that I was ordering but I wanted to pick up the phones that were available in stores so I separated the order and ran into issues.  I had ordered the one to be shipped to me first and then found out I couldn't order the other 4 to pick up in stores so I had to cancel to the one being shipped.  That order was supposedly cancelled and I was able to place my order for 4 iphones to be picked up in store. This was back on the 11/10/19. Then I went to re-order my phone and found out that my trade in is tied to a pending order. Spent hours on the phone with customer service for several days to get it corrected and was eventually told they'd need to escalate it to IT and that they'd call me back on Friday Nov 15.  I never received the follow up call. It is now almost 3 weeks since this all started and my trade in is still tied to a pending order as of today 

Anyway, I am concerned that without the original order being fully resolved, that this will lead to other issues later which is why I am holding out. However, I want to take advantage of black friday sales and I can't.  Why is this order still not properly cancelled out? And why do I have a trade in that is still tied to a pending order? And why am I getting emails asking me when I'm sending in my trade in??  

My frustration right now goes beyond this. I have called customer service many times only to be on hold for 30+ minutes and still no rep.  I schedule a call back and  have been on hold for over 35 minutes on a scheduled call back and still no rep!! What the heck Verizon?? Has verizon customer service become that inefficient and incompetent?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why do I have a pending order when it is supposed to be cancelled?

I am having this exact same issue. It's preventing me from being able to upgrade my phone, even though I am eligible. I have spoken to probably 15 different representatives today, all of whom gave me different and conflicting information. One representative asked me "what do you want me to do about it? It's cancelled" after I explained the issue several times. I told him i understood the order had been cancelled on their end, but it was still showing pending on my end and preventing me from being able to upgrade. His response was "there's nothing to cancel it's cancelled." I again told him I understood that but my issue had not been resolved. He again told me it was canceled, which I already know, and rudely asked me what I wanted then. Worst customer service. This is preventing me from taking advantage of a deal. I'm going to switch to another carrier if the problem is still persisting tomorrow; theres no reason I should have to miss out on a deal and receiving my new phone in a timely manner because verizon is incompetent. I can take my business elsewhere, without these issues.

0 Likes