Highlighted

Why did I get a call about a payment arrangement I didn't make?

vsticke

i received a text about a payment arrangement that I did not make. Said it was due today. when I called in the amount of the arrangement was more than the past due amount. I sat on hold for 30 minutes and had to disconnect. The contact us link on the website goes nowhere and I haven't been able to get chat to work. Feeling irritated!  Anyone else having any issue with this?  I need to get a hold of someone soon to make a real payment arrangement

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Payment arrangements

Community Manager
Community Manager

vsticke,

This would frustrate me as well. Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get in touch with our Financial Services team. They are closed on Sundays, but are available from 9am-8pm EST the rest of the week. You can reach them directly by calling 866-266-1445. They will be happy to set up any arrangements with you. Thanks!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

grits_80

I got that same one today but I thought it was with the arrangement I made a week or so ago. I can't remember what day I set it up now but if it was for today and I can't even get a hold of anyone in financial services I better not be suspeneded tomorrow before I can talk to someone cause I will not be happy!

0 Likes

grits_80

Also, my chat says the same thing that it is busy right now.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

vsticke,

This would frustrate me as well. Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get in touch with our Financial Services team. They are closed on Sundays, but are available from 9am-8pm EST the rest of the week. You can reach them directly by calling 866-266-1445. They will be happy to set up any arrangements with you. Thanks!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes