Highlighted

Why can't I view my usage history?

Agunk

Can't view my usage details on last month's bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: No history

Community Manager
Community Manager

Online bills are great for being able view/print detailed usage, Agunk. Let's make sure you're able to view this information too. When you're logged into My Verizon, are you using a computer or cellphone/Tablet? For detailed usage, it is important you are on a PC, as you need a full web browser, not mobile browser. Additionally, you will also need to be signed in as the Account Owner.

When logged into My Verizon from a PC, select View (date) Bill. Once you are on the My Bill page, you can select VIEW OR SAVE PRINTABLE BILL, (right next to Pay Now). This will take you to your itemized bill.

Also, from the My Bill page, you can select the date of the bill that you would like to view details on. You can go back up to the last 18 months.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: No history

Community Manager
Community Manager

Online bills are great for being able view/print detailed usage, Agunk. Let's make sure you're able to view this information too. When you're logged into My Verizon, are you using a computer or cellphone/Tablet? For detailed usage, it is important you are on a PC, as you need a full web browser, not mobile browser. Additionally, you will also need to be signed in as the Account Owner.

When logged into My Verizon from a PC, select View (date) Bill. Once you are on the My Bill page, you can select VIEW OR SAVE PRINTABLE BILL, (right next to Pay Now). This will take you to your itemized bill.

Also, from the My Bill page, you can select the date of the bill that you would like to view details on. You can go back up to the last 18 months.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Why can't I view my usage history?

BRESCH74

I can't do that now.  I think they changed it this month. 

0 Likes