Highlighted

Why can't I turn-in my devices?

It is day 14.  Yesterday, day 13 and I transferred my services to another carrier due to issues with my services that were effecting all my devices and Verizon, unfortunately was unable to find a solution. However, when I spoke about returning my devices to lower the amount I would have to owe, I was told that was allowed.  Here is what I don't understand: 

If I were a new customer they'd allow me to turn-in my phone and credit my account and when/if I have to file an insurance claim they provide you with a refurbished device, mostly likely from the stock of phone(s) they receive from turn-ins (understood, this probably isn't their only source). 

The question the become why is this case any different? Especially, considering that I left Verizon because of their inability to provide a solution to a problem after 14 days. Does anyone else find this particularly interesting? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I turn-in my devices?

Expert

Did you purchase the devices online or in a store? The return policy period is 14 days so you should have been able to return the equipment to the store if you had purchased in store. Online purchase need to returned through the same method as they were delivered. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes