Highlighted

Why can't I see text and call numbers of other users on our account?

MnUser23

Why can't I see text and call numbers of other users on our account?  I am the account manager.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Why can't I see text and call numbers of other users on our account? I am the account manager.

Community Manager
Community Manager

MNUser23,

As an account manager, we want you to have the access you need for your account. Being listed on the account as an account manager still requires that the account owner provide you with online account manager access as well. This can be done using the information shown in topic #6 on this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/assign-account-manager-roles-faqs/ . Once this is done, you'll be able to log in and view text and call details(dates, times and numbers) and make changes to the account. Please keep in mind that iMessage details will not show up as they're not regular texts. Also, the actual content of text messages can only be viewed by logging in as the user of a specific phone number.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Why can't I see text and call numbers of other users on our account? I am the account manager.

JohnF57

I have the same question, Can the phone user do something to stop me from seeing this info

I am the account manager.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

MNUser23,

As an account manager, we want you to have the access you need for your account. Being listed on the account as an account manager still requires that the account owner provide you with online account manager access as well. This can be done using the information shown in topic #6 on this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/assign-account-manager-roles-faqs/ . Once this is done, you'll be able to log in and view text and call details(dates, times and numbers) and make changes to the account. Please keep in mind that iMessage details will not show up as they're not regular texts. Also, the actual content of text messages can only be viewed by logging in as the user of a specific phone number.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes