Highlighted

Why can't I see all of my texting history in the usage section?

It seems that days of text messages are missing from my messaging usage information.  Is there a lag time on this being posted or is something not working right?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I see all of my texting history in the usage section?

Sr. Leader

What phone do you have?

If you are using an iPhone and texting with iMessage, those texts won't show up.

If you are using a texting app on Android, those won't show up.  In both cases, the apps are using data (cellular or wifi) and show up as data usage, and not text messages.

If those don't apply, then my next question would be how recent are the "missing" messages?  It may take 24-48 hours for some of the history to show up in your account online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I see all of my texting history in the usage section?

Sr. Leader

What phone do you have?

If you are using an iPhone and texting with iMessage, those texts won't show up.

If you are using a texting app on Android, those won't show up.  In both cases, the apps are using data (cellular or wifi) and show up as data usage, and not text messages.

If those don't apply, then my next question would be how recent are the "missing" messages?  It may take 24-48 hours for some of the history to show up in your account online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes