Why can't I keep my carry over data?

Do not like loosing my carry over data, I try hard to save it each month, why? You just take it back, all these great features and we can't use them when needed...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: T Mobile is looking better all the time, several in our company have moved we have noticed no difference in the local service area of Michigan.

Sr. Leader

If you are saving data each month, that means you are buying more than you need and basically wasting  your money. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: T Mobile is looking better all the time, several in our company have moved we have noticed no difference in the local service area of Michigan.

Sr. Leader

If you are saving data each month, that means you are buying more than you need and basically wasting  your money. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

We never want to see you leave our family, PAUCRO54. We value your service and want you keep you in our family. Here is how your carry over data works. http://vz.to/2fhitsO

As Weth suggest, you may not be on the right plan. I can certainly check for you. I will send you a private message.

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes