Highlighted

Why can't I find the 18 GB Verizon Plan when I try to switch plans online?

I currently have the Nationwide Talk 700 Plan with and Apple 5C and a Home Phone Connect F256VW. I also have the 4G Mobile Broadband -10 GB plan with a Verizon Ellipsis® Jetpack® MHS800L. I was interested in combining both plans into the currently advertised 18 GB Verizon Plan, but do not even see it as an option when I go to the Change My Plan option online. It first asks me to choose one or the other (between the Nationwide 700 and 4G Mobile Broadband) when switching plans. The Verizon Plan only comes up as an option when I choose the Nationwide Talk 700 plan, (the only option if I select the Mobile Broadband plan is More Everything, which I didn't think was offered anymore). When I pursue The Verizon Plan, when looking through changing the Nationwide 700 plan, the comparison screen comes up, showing price differences between my current two plans combined and The Verizon Plan. It does note my two plans will be combined into one and lists several options, but the 18 GB - $100 plan isn't even shown. Pricing looks similar for the 6GB and less plans to what is being advertised, but anything above the 6GB plan shows as more expensive than the current offers and 18 GB (regardless of pricing) isn't even provided as an option for The Verizon Plan. I am aware that there are still line access charges, etc. but I was wondering if anyone knows why I can't even find this as a base plan to see if it is worth switching to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can't I find the 18 GB Verizon Plan when I try to switch plans online?

Customer Support

Hi Wimett, I appreciate you trying to find the best option for a data plan to meet your data needs. I would like to help find what you need in a plan that includes the data amount your seeking. Now, are any of your lines that you are trying to change over to the New Verizon Plan under a current customer agreement? I am sending you a private message so I can look into your concerns and assist you with getting over to the plan that is available with the features and data you need.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I believe so, there are "Contract End Dates" shown for both the mobile hot spot and iPhone. We just upgraded from our old jet pack to the Ellipsis MHS800L that is on the 4G Mobile Broadband 10GB plan on 8/23, and with it were put on a 2 year contract ending 8/23/2017. The Nationwide Talk Share 700 plan has the iPhone 5C with a contract end date listed as 2/27/2016, and the Home Phone Connect F256VW which is month to month.

Jake

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

These are all great details you have provided us with, Wimett. We may need to review a bit closer just to see if there is anything keeping this from happening.

Just in case, did you send us a DM, or call in to customer support at 1-800-922-0204?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes