Why can't I access the internet?

mommymission

Only way I have internet is by using my home Wi-Fi. Won't have use once I leave. Help!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: No internet

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

A bit more information will help us to help you.  What phone do you have?  If it uses a SIM card, try removing then reinserting the card.  Is your mobile data turned on (obvious maybe, but worth checking)?

0 Likes

Re: No Apple 8s plus phone. I have already done everything they have told me to do

V31z0n

I have been paying for internet which I have not had since I started my own account even before prepay.  I have been being charged for a service that I have never had  it is inconvenient yes.  So I want to keep paying for something I do not have No.

i only want to use it with Wi-Fi which is what is what I have come accostomed to.  Please credit my account for whatever you have been charging me for internet.  It is no wonder I have 100% download turnover every month.  No one noticed that previously?

0 Likes

Re: No Apple 8s plus phone. I have already done everything they have told me to do

deloused

You’ll need to cancel your line with Verizon in order to only use your phone with WiFi and to prevent future charges. There won’t be any credits for when your service was active on your account as those charges are valid per your customer agreement with Verizon 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, V31z0n. We definitely want to ensure that you get the assistance you need. I will be sending you a Private Note to get this taken care of.

- OmarC_VZW

0 Likes