Why can I only change one line on my account?

My wife and are travelling to the UK and France and are on the same, shared VZW account. I can't change my contract b/c I still have unlimited data but I can change her line since she no longer has unlimited data. What are my options for adding a minimal amount of minutes/texts/data for UK and France to her line and not affect my contract/unlimited data?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Travelling to Europe but can only change one line on account

Weth
Sr. Leader

$40 adds 100 MB, 100 min and 100 sent texts

You can probably add this to your line too without affecting unlimited, but I await confirmation from others. 

From 140+ Countries Worldwide
100 MBMonthly Allowance*$25 Monthly Access per lineFor $15 more monthly per line, add:
  • 100 minutes
  • 100 sent texts
  • PLUS Unlimited received texts*

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Weth
Sr. Leader

$40 adds 100 MB, 100 min and 100 sent texts

You can probably add this to your line too without affecting unlimited, but I await confirmation from others. 

From 140+ Countries Worldwide
100 MBMonthly Allowance*$25 Monthly Access per lineFor $15 more monthly per line, add:
  • 100 minutes
  • 100 sent texts
  • PLUS Unlimited received texts*

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

egypt1020

When I travel to Europe I usually do not waste my time with their rules. Depending on your length of stay I would suggest:

1. Getting a prepaid Go Phone, you can still purchase a decent smartphone at a fairly low cost. But when you arrive in Europe, purchase a pre-paid card there as well.
  2. Magic Jack. Internet is usually flowing everywhere in Europe and you can convert it to use on virtually any internet availability. And it is 20$ per YEAR.

So that is usually my go-to I travel frequently and for the year I just saved enough to enjoy all the joys of Europe

0 Likes
Highlighted

egypt1020

Did not mean to send that to other person? My apologies, that was for the main post.

Thank You