Highlighted

Why can I not pay my bill online?

Hello... why can I not pay my bill online

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why can I not pay my bill online?

Novice

Do you have a prepaid or postpaid account?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Lvmygirls,

That's a question we want to find the answer to as well! Have you ever been able to make a payment online? Are you getting some sort of error message when you try to make a payment and do you have a prepay or postpay account? Please share some details as to what is stopping you from making your payment so we can help.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am having a similar issue and was simply told that I have to pay at the store. I have perfect credit and have been a verizon wireless customer for a decade, though always wrapped-up in family or work plans. I am so thoroughly annoyed that I cannot pay my bill - and that I have been penalized for not paying a bill that I thought was on autopay - that I am already shopping for new carriers come the end of this year. I am going to switch my three corporate accounts too and will encourage every person I know to do the same. On top of all of this, it's virtually impossible to reach someone, who can help me with my account.

When I've gone to a store to remedy the problem, they said to use the cash pay machine, but that they could not do anything beyond that. My work hours do not line up with the store hours and it forces me to take time off work to pay my bill, which is outrageous. I don't know if I can finally get ahold of someone by using this discussion board, but if not, I will terminate my service at the end of my contract.

0 Likes
Highlighted

The Verizon Wireless online payment system leaves a LOT to be desired. Often times just getting their page to load is a challenge. Then getting it to display accurate information is even more difficult. I'm a 17 year customer of Verizon Wireless, since before they were called "Verizon Wireless" and they truly have become too big for their own good. Customer service is VERY poor, with ridiculous hold times. Their telesales department flat out lies to people in an effort to sell them on goods and services. Then the Executive Office doesn't make anything more than a feeble attempt to fix anything.

0 Likes