Why can I no longer see some messages on message usage?

I look at the call and message usage almost everyday. The system changed in the last few days and now I can no longer see picture messages on the message details and I can no longer see some messages details at all. What is going on??? Don't have an iphone so I don't understand what is going on. 

Re: Why can I no longer see some messages on message usage?

Customer Support

We understand the importance of being able to view and manage your usage online, aball2011. Are you attempting to view your messaging usage trough the My Verizon App or through the desktop? For directions on how to view your messaging details online click: http://spr.ly/6606GJGB0

0 Likes

You aren't answering the real question. I can find the usage but it does not have the names that are assigned to the phone numbers that I have previously added. The old format was far more user friendly and the current format is insufficient for people's needs. Why would you downgrade your system because that is exactly what this is, a downgrade?

Same here this is absurd and mine are dated May 21 nothing after that. I put in a ticket last week and no response...Verizon website is the worst.

0 Likes

Desktop. Like RCoxinN_C_ said, I know how to get to the usage but it feels like the website downgraded. Please change back or upgrade to the equivalent of the last setup. 

Customer Support

You mention not being able to see (some) messages, can you please elaborate? What details did you see prior that you no longer see now? I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. 

Joey_MVZW 

0 Likes

same here no response for over a week

0 Likes

I agree, I can no longer see the names I have been programming in for many years.  I used to be able to see the name associated with a phone number in texts and calls and now it only shows the phone number and no option to add a name. It appears that they switched the display somehow.  I was online chatting with someone and they did not understand.  I have been on hold now for 30 minutes waiting for someone to answer...what is going on with this?  When you click on usage, then your phone number, you go into either calls or texts, names for folks that called or text you are gone, shows their phone # only....

nns0003_0-1592335987643.png

nns0003_1-1592336151193.png

Literally NO picture messages are showing in the usage history. As well as there are a few messages between me and my husband that aren't listed that were normal texts and should have shown up. I sent him three messages back to back and only 2 messages showed on the usage history. I hate this new system. 

Customer Support

Is not being able to view the details of your usage the main obstacle you are running into with our website?

0 Likes