Highlighted

Re: Why are your Data Plans SO SCREWED UP? You are Unfairly making the average data user Subsidize the Big Data Users. This kind of thing is why I left AT

Not applicable

It used to say promo now it just says "select". I doubt the raise the price. They're already losing customers to Sprint and T-Mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why are your Data Plans SO SCREWED UP? You are Unfairly making the average data user Subsidize the Big Data Users. This kind of thing is why I left AT

Leader

It doesn't wrk this way. Do you go to BestBuy and say "I want that TV that is $1500 but I won't use the wifi capabilities so I think it should be $1000."?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

mrhelper wrote:

It used to say promo now it just says "select". I doubt the raise the price. They're already losing customers to Sprint and T-Mobile.

Only way we'll know for sure is at the end of the month.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

hDave wrote:

Verizon's Data Plans Offered Are:  2GB-$50/MO = $25/GB  *   3GB-$60/MO = $20/GB   *   4GB-$70/MO = $17.50/GB   *  10GB-$80/MO = $8/GB   *  15GB-$100/MO =  $6.66/GB   *   And Overages are Charged at $15 per 1k-1GB.

If you can offer something better please let me know, otherwise I may have to consider going back to AT&T or moving to one of the other cellular companies.

You really don't get the concept of volume discounts? It is used everywhere. AT&T does the same thing

AT&T has essentially the exact same data prices, however there are differences at your desired GB level. For the same $70 you do get 6 GB, but the 10GB price is $100 instead of $80.   You won't get 6 GB for $48. You might be able to get an extra GB added on for a year or so.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, I actually do. You should try it too!  But it's not very easy to remove the WiFi so they leave it in.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

hDave wrote:

No. You are not understanding what I am saying. I want 6GB for $8 or less per GB = $48 or Less! Guess I have to spell it out for you!  I Only Need 6GB Period!!!!! I DO NOT NEED 10GB!!! If You DO! Then Yay for You!

6 GB was never $48. Its not going to be $48. 4 GB has been $70 since June 2012. How is 6 GB going to be $48?Which color crayon shall I use to color that in for you?

Also yous till fail to take into account the value of minutes and texting. Apparently they are supposed to be free in your eyes. When the 10 GB plan is $80 its not just the data that is $80. it's data, minutes and texting that is $80.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello hdave
We do have some great plans. We were having promotions and have some great options. Run an analysis here: http://vz.to/1G3f4lj See if your on the best we offer.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes