Highlighted

Why are charges showing up on my bank statement but not reflected on my VZW bill?

Over $200 is unccounted for, I have 2 days left to exchage my upgraded device, and the agents won't do it because my account is "past due" by $200. $600 spent just upgrading a device and I'm not happy.

I was told I had the 14 days and at most a restocking fee would be charged to me. I'm left thinking that a store representative made a massive mistake on my account and if the expectation is ill just deal with it for two years that's not happening.

He also "threw in" a free Hum+ with services. I'm guessing this isn't free either. Mostly I'm just sick of the back and forth and declining customer service in stores and over the phone. This isn't cute.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why are charges showing up on my bank statement but not reflected on my VZW bill?

Verizon Employee

Jaysquared, I apologize for this inconvenience and thanks for bringing this to our attention. We take these matters very serious and we would like to look into this issue further. I have sent you a Private Message so we can discuss this further and get additional information. I look forward to working with you in Private Message.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response  answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks  in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why are charges showing up on my bank statement but not reflected on my VZW bill?

I think you may be right about that  Free Hum +services  It was awhile ago that  someone came on here with the same problem.

0 Likes