Highlighted

Why are NEW customers getting better plans then loyal customers who have been with Verizon for years???

Ok I sign onto my account today and I see that they are offering a deal where you get 2GB extra per line if you have the XL plan or larger. Well currently I have the XXL but of course I can't get the that promotion unless I upgrade my phones or add a new line. Which is total BS. I have been with Verizon for almost 3 years with my bill paid on time each month but instead of rewarding the loyal customers your going to give that extra data only when you make more money. This blows my mind. Why is it I can't get that extra 2gb per line when you make your money off of me each and every month? If you want your customers to continue to stay with you then reward their loyalty instead of giving NEW customers or having to upgrade phones (which I just did earlier this year) So I ask why can't I get that promotion for being a part of the Verizon Wireless family?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why are NEW customers getting better plans then loyal customers who have been with Verizon for years???

The deal is available to current customers. You have to finish the contract you agreed to as a consenting adult in exchange for a DISCOUNTED device (which, by the way, was also a deal). If you have no eligible upgrades and don't want to add a line THIS deal is NOT available to you. Fulfill your commitment and move on to the next deal. Simple.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why are NEW customers getting better plans then loyal customers who have been with Verizon for years???

Also, you're supposed to pay your bill on time. You don't get bonus points for doing that...only the absence of late fees.

Highlighted

just because you're a Verizon customer doesn't entitle you to all promotions by default.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Well by the way I pay full price for my phone so no deal there! And I

understand I'm not entitled to anything but your negativity on my post is

not needed at all! I'm saying it's wrong that they can't show love to their

loyal customers! If you can't understand that then get stepping and off my

On Thursday, December 10, 2015, fernandobot <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Highlighted

if you bought your phone at full retail you're available for an upgrade.

if you don't want an upgrade you don't get the promo, it's really that easy.