Highlighted

Why am i not able to view message history on my bill?

Retailler

I have 5 devices under my account. I am not able to view my message history under view my bill. I called 2 days ago and Verizon support said it is down, try in an hour. Well, that was 2 days ago and still can't. What is the deal? Verizon sure was able to charge me $386 correctly for the bill.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Why am i not able to view message history on view my bill?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Message history has never been available on your bill, only the calls sent/received. Texts sent/received has never been included in the available information on you bill. Message information has only been available for the current billing cycle under your "usage" tab and then only for the account owner. My current message information is currently available under Usage in MyVerizon for my account.

Additionally, it appears that to now view the calls sent/received information you must now open up the PDF version of your bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Message history has never been available on your bill, only the calls sent/received. Texts sent/received has never been included in the available information on you bill. Message information has only been available for the current billing cycle under your "usage" tab and then only for the account owner. My current message information is currently available under Usage in MyVerizon for my account.

Additionally, it appears that to now view the calls sent/received information you must now open up the PDF version of your bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Acrillix

rcschnoor​'s post has been verified and creditable. Thank you for your accurate answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to view your past history online is important, Retailler. rcschnoor provided some great details about viewing your current cycle history. To view your past cycle details, you can click on View xx/xx/16 bill under Pay Bill, then choose Data, talk, and text activity to the right of the page.Then choose the type of activity (Data, Talk, or Text) from the top line, and choose the line who's activity you want to view and select View.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

1001AjaF

not true! up to a few months ago one was able to view previous message / text, online!

StatsClerk

It's true that customers were able to view & download full messaging usage reports for prior billing cycles.  This was an important tool for our company.  Verizon didn't keep the history for texts very long (90 days?), but they allowed me time to get them downloaded before disappearing. With more people preferring text over voice, it's helpful to track activity for billing and client networking purposes. Please bring that feature back, or fix the link if that's that problem.

0 Likes