Highlighted

Why am I paying $75 for unlimited data if it doesn't work during day hours?

So I have has the $75 unlimited plan and it is literally the worse there can be. Half of the time it says I have service, but won't load anything and some apps will say connections failure. I already switched the sim and called Verizon twice and they aren't any help. So I was opting for a better plan yet $75 is the highest. Like why are I paying $75 for data that don't work unless it like 3am in the morning? $75 is a lot of money for a useless service, and Im in their coverage so their isnt np excuses for this type of problem anymore. So are the beyond unlimited and above unlimited plans any good? And do i need a contract with them? Because my galaxy s9+  was paid in full from Samsung and they didnt offer or tell me about those plans at Verizon when I got this plan. Either I need a better plan with data that works during all hours or I need a new service provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I paying $75 for unlimited data if it doesn't work during day hours?

Verizon used to offer a 100GB plan that was something ridiculous like a couple hundred. Beyond Unlimited is $90 and Above is $100.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

First you say $75(GoUnlimited) is the highest plan and then you mention both BeyondUnlimited($85) and AboveUnlimited($95) which are both higher plans. BeyondUnlimited gives you 22 GB before any possible re-prioritization and AboveUnlimited gives you 75 GB.

With GoUnlimited, you can be re-prioritized at any time you are on a congested which can happen at any time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always want to be sure your service is working the way it should Manny_Ruiz. We understand the importance of cost as well and want to ensure you are getting the best value. I sent you a direct message so we can further assist. 

Rashad_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes