Highlighted

Why am I not receiving an email each month when my bill is generated?

TERELI34

Why am I not receiving an email each month when my bill is generated?  My email address is correct and I am signed up for paperless billing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Billing Question

Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of receving the alerts for your bill each month Tereli34. I rely on these same alerts as well so I am happy to help. Have you check your My Verizon account online to be sure the email alerts are set up? I understand that your email address is set up on the account, but the alert does have to be set up separately. You can get the steps to update this listed here under number 7 http://vz.to/2eunoT2

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

Acrillix

I would call and ensure your email is correct.

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

I would also log into our MyVerizon account and confirm you are signed up for email alerts, not just paperless billing.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of receving the alerts for your bill each month Tereli34. I rely on these same alerts as well so I am happy to help. Have you check your My Verizon account online to be sure the email alerts are set up? I understand that your email address is set up on the account, but the alert does have to be set up separately. You can get the steps to update this listed here under number 7 http://vz.to/2eunoT2

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes