Why am I not getting what I'm suppose to receive!!!

CEABA

My current plan shows that I have 25GB per line w/ VZ Cloud.  But I'm only getting 5GB.

So I chatted w/ an agent.  He said he only sees that I have 5GB, not 25GB.  I tried to send the screen capture, but there was no way I could send it to him.  And he tried to "cobrowse session" which he could be able to see my screen, but it failed too.

Honestly until today, I only cared for the data I have.  I didn't even know I should have 25GB per line w/ VZ Cloud until I was going to change my plan!

So why the agent was seeing a different information of my current plan than what I was seeing?

And why am I not getting 25GB of storage per line w/ VZ cloud which I'm supposed to have??

I switched to Verizon over 16years of using AT&T, and I'm so disappointed w/ Verizon!

Also the agent I chatted w/ was so horrible!  Didn't understand what I was asking nor tyring to   Thank god I e-mail myself the chat transcript!  Is there a way I can send it to his supervisor???

FYI, below is a captured image of what I see under my current plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Why am I not getting what I'm suppose to receive!!!

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

The More Everything plan had 25 gigs free for each line.  The Verizon plan and new Verizon plan have 5 gigs free.

My best guess is you were using more than 5 gigs when you switched plans and Verizon isn't taking it away....YET.

IMG_4891.PNG

0 Likes

Acrillix

CEABA[Removed]. BTW you will lose the 25GB storage on the cloud when switching plans, but you can get 25GB for $2.99

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes

CEABA

Thx for the reply.  But I did not switch my plan.  I was going to but I found out that the new plan has only 5gb VZ cloud storage, so I decided to keep my current plan which has 25gb.  However I'm not getting the 25gb as I'm supposed to have.

0 Likes

CEABA

I did not switch my plan because I wanted to keep 25gb.  But I'm only getting 5gb, that's why I contacted verison representative.  But he couldn't help me on it.  It's not the matter of paying extra money.  I want 25gb VZ Cloud per line as it is stated under my current plan.

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

CEABA, I understand wanting to get the services that you’re supposed to. Your current Verizon Plan only includes the 25GB of cloud storage if you've previously had the option carry over from your previous plan. It is per line. Let’s confirm your Verizon Cloud storage amount by opening your Verizon Cloud app, Tapping the 3 horizontal lines on the top left and selecting Settings. It should display at the top your usage of your cloud. Please clarify what you see.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Your picture indicates you are on the Verizon plan.  The Verizon plan is only supposed to hav 5 GBs

I don't recommend using it.

Google photo provides unlimited storage, so does google drive.  Unlike Verizon cloud, of ypu switch carriers, google photo is still yours. 

I never use carrier cloud storage.

sprmankalel
Leader

Google Photos gives you UNLIMITED storage of pictures.

You can save all of your contacts to Google. Then you can use SMS Backup and Restore to save your texts to a file on Google Drive and then retrieve them should you need to on a new device.

I started using the Verizon Cloud and found it cumbersome and slow trying to look for pictures through the app. It's a mess. I use Google for backup. So easy and fast.

sprmankalel
Leader

Besides that. If you ever switch from Verizon, you don't lose what's on the cloud if you use Google.

Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

Not sure about switching from the Verizon Plan to the New Verizon plan, but when you switch from the More Everything plan to the new Verizon plan you get to keep your 25GB of cloud storage. Or at least that's how it worked for me and the 9 other lines on my account. Also when I switched the new plan said the same as what the OP's screen shot shows. But somewhere else it states that you get to keep the 25GB.