Highlighted

Why am I not eligible for Edge?

All I wanted to do was go from my Galaxy S3 on the 10 GB MORE Everything Plan to the Galaxy Note 4 on the 10 GB MORE Everything Plan with EDGE.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I not eligible for Edge?

Sr. Leader

Is the contract on your S3 complete? If not, you cannot get a new phone on Edge until that contract is complete.

0 Likes
Highlighted

My 2 yr contract was up the last week of October.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

HHmmm, did they give a reason?  Sometimes it is credit score Or missed payments in the past. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

There are some requirements for Edge, some of which are listed below. Did you meet all of these requirements, including 6 months of on time and in full payments???

Who is eligible for Verizon Edge?

To be eligible for Verizon Edge, your device must be eligible for an upgrade and:

• Existing customers of 7+ months must have a good payment history with us during the prior six months.
  • New and existing customers of 6 months or less must pass a credit check.
  • You must have a postpaid service agreement with Verizon Wireless.
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

"MORE Everything Plan with EDGE."  

You wanted to go FROM More Everything TO Edge?  As in keep the same amount of Data and just enter into a 24 month payment structure on the Note 4?

Really, the only thing I can think of preventing you since you have obviously been a customer longer than 6 months is the late/missed payment thing.  Verizon doesn't take this Edge plan lightly considering they are cutting loose with a multi-hundred dollar device.

0 Likes