Highlighted

Why am I no longer receiving a printed monthly bill?

wwell701

Why am I no longer receiving a printed monthly billing?  The billings stopped about 6 mos ago and those were our prompts to pay the bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Why am I no longer receiving a printed monthly billing?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

There should have been e-mails and a banner on your My Verizon account noting that VzW was switching you to paperless billing.  You should be able to switch back by logging into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, hovering over My Profile at the top, then clicking My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section, then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

View solution in original post

Re: Why am I no longer receiving a printed monthly billing?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

There should have been e-mails and a banner on your My Verizon account noting that VzW was switching you to paperless billing.  You should be able to switch back by logging into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, hovering over My Profile at the top, then clicking My Profile & Settings.  Scroll down to the Wireless Billing Information section, then click the blue Change Paper-Free Billing to the far right of Paper-Free Billing.  Click the blue Switch Back to Paper Billing.

View solution in original post