Highlighted

Why am I limited on what days to choose autopay? I don't have any money on the days provided.

I am on Soc Sec and only receive one payment per month.  In my case its the 3rd.  Why can't I choose that day to set up automatic payments?

I certainly could use the extra $10 offered as an auto pay customer.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I limited on what days to choose autopay?  I don't have any money on the days provided.

Expert

Maybe you could consider changing your billing cycle date to better accommodate your budget?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I limited on what days to choose autopay? I don't have any money on the days provided.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Any discount is helpful when it comes to bills, jelabedi. The available auto pay dates are a selection of dates that fall between 20-25 days from the bill cycle date. If the dates available will not work for you, as Ann154 suggested, you may benefit from changing your bill cycle date.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes