Highlighted

Why am I getting an error when trying to view usage, says can not process at this time

When trying to view my usage for each phone line, it says we can not process this request try later.  Been like that for 2 days.  Was on chat for over an hour, but they had no answers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Why am I getting an error when trying to view usage, says can not process at this time

It finally works again. Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I getting an error when trying to view usage, says can not process at this time

Sr. Leader

I ran into that issue a couple of weeks ago.  Tried all the usual troubleshooting, i.e., different browser, cleared browser cache, logged out and tried again, etc.  Thought it might be related to yet another update that the website has undergone since I've read on the forum (and have encountered myself) about dead links.  Took two chats before a rep acknowledged that the update had a hiccup and they were putting in a ticket.  Waited a few days and still had the issue, got into another chat, and they said it could take a few more days for the ticket/issue to be resolved.  Waited a couple more days and was finally able to see usage logs for all lines on the account and it's been working normally since.  So, I'd suggest trying another chat session or calling Customer Service and having them issue a trouble ticket.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for your response, was on 2 different chats for 3 hours and got nowhere, nobody even mentioned an update issue. Will try again !!

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

Tikibar1, thank you for those suggestions. wenltd, we apologize for the inconvenience for the error message when attempting to check your usage. It's important that the usage page works properly for you. We're here to help. I did notice you were going to attempt to try and view the usage again, were you successful? If not, are you using the My Verizon desktop site or My Verizon application?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Still can not access usage . This is where I go to login https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login

0 Likes
Highlighted

It finally works again. Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19