Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Why am I being overcharged?
Soon2BGone

I cancelled my insurance in March of 2015. These rats charged me every month until now. They 'gave' me a $20 credit, after stealing $120 from me. Have any of you had to deal with this And how did you handle it

have any of you been overcharged (laughing....of course) how did you handle it? Are the Walking Dwas at Verizon helpful, or is it the usual..?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why am I being overcharged?
Weth
Sr. Leader

You have a responsibility of checking your bill every month.  Verizon will credit one month, but it expected you to  review and with payment you acknowledge what you are paying is correct. 

View solution in original post

Weth
Sr. Leader

You have a responsibility of checking your bill every month.  Verizon will credit one month, but it expected you to  review and with payment you acknowledge what you are paying is correct. 

View solution in original post

Soon2BGone

That makes sense. Unfortunately,  my wife pays the bill online,  this is the 1st time I'd seen it live in my hand. I guess I need to be more vigilant and understand that Verizon employees are too incompetent to complete a task. I shall scrutinize every bill now, for I fear the [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] it up again.

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

MY experience is they will [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] up again, and so does the cable co.  I just review each pdf online ever month.  It is a pain, but I have saved money and headache