Highlighted

Why am I all of a sudden getting all my text and email notifications in Spanish? How do I change back to English? Can't find in profile settings?!

shirbk

Why am I all of a sudden getting all my text and email notifications in Spanish?  How do I switch back to English?  I can't find that option in profile or notification settings . . .

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Why am I all of a sudden getting all my text and email notifications in Spanish?  How do I change back to English?  Can't find in profile settings?!

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sure that is frustrating, shirbk!  I would love to assist you in reverting your devices language back to English.

Please let me know what model device you are using?  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I all of a sudden getting all my text and email notifications in Spanish?  How do I change back to English?  Can't find in profile settings?!

Graciesgms

I'm having the same issue. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted

shirbk

iPhone 6

0 Likes
Highlighted

shirbk

Also, I mean not Spanish on my phone, I mean, when Verizon texts and emails me notifications, like "you've used 75% of your data, " it's all in Spanish.

0 Likes
Highlighted

elliew

That sounds like a setting that Verizon needs to change in their system.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

elliew,

That's a great point! If all other messages and apps on your phone are in English, the preferred language may need to be updated on your account. If this is the case for any of our customers, just reach out to our customer support team at 800-922-0204 or http://vz.to/1vsIHJq .

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes