Why Was There Bonus Data On My Billing Cycle?

dh00

I thought I was at the point of seeing data being throttled down since we only had 2-3gb left of our 16gb plan (6 users) and 5-6 cycle days left. So, I payed the $15 for an extra 1gb. Two days after that, Verizon had added 8gb of bonus data - - without explanation. I don't get it.

0 Likes

Re: Why Was There Bonus Data On My Billing Cycle?

phc1960

I suddenly got an extra 6GB of bonus data that just appeared on my account (I'm on the 8GB Plan).  I just checked with customer service and was told it's a loyalty bonus for being a long-time customer (and it is a lifetime bonus that will appear every month).  Yours may be the same thing.

0 Likes

phc1960

Well not sure what just happened to my last response, but let me try again.  I suddenly got a 6GB bucket of bonus data that I never had before (I'm on the 8GB plan).  Customer service told me it's a loyalty bonus for being a loyal customer and will appear monthly now for life.  Maybe yours is the same thing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

MICGUL29

I was skeptical too, I got an extra 6GB last month (in addition to my 8GB plan) and again this month. I verified with a chat that it will continue "for life" as long as I dont change my plan.  Also verified the bonus data gets used first, but any unused data out of my 14GB will roll over to the next month.  I thought for sure there was a catch, not used to getting stuff for free.

0 Likes