Why Is Verizon Sending My Billing Texts To Non Account Holders?

KEVTIM14

Verizon sends billing related texts to one of the other lines on my plan instead of to me, the account owner (and the guy who pays the bill!).  There is nothing in my settings to direct this, and this other line is not even set up as an account manager.  Who do I contact to get this fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do I get Verizon to send billing texts to me (account owner) instead of one of the other lines on my plan?

Verizon Employee

KEVTIM14, getting your billing messages to the right phone on your account is always a must. We want you to be able to get those messages, not another user on your account. Typically, the account would send the number listed as the Primary those messages.

To adjust which line is listed as the Primary, you can visit your My Verizon account. Once there click on My Profile, then scroll down and click on Change Primary Phone Number. You would then enter in your phone number and then click Save.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: How do I get Verizon to send billing texts to me (account owner) instead of one of the other lines on my plan?

Verizon Employee

KEVTIM14, getting your billing messages to the right phone on your account is always a must. We want you to be able to get those messages, not another user on your account. Typically, the account would send the number listed as the Primary those messages.

To adjust which line is listed as the Primary, you can visit your My Verizon account. Once there click on My Profile, then scroll down and click on Change Primary Phone Number. You would then enter in your phone number and then click Save.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes