Why Is There A Verizon Core (Ma Bell) Email Impairment?

dexman

If anyone in the northeast is having problems accessing their Verizon Core (Ma Bell) Email accounts from the Verizon Wireless or home FiOS/DSL/Cable service, it appears that Verizon has some sort of impairment on it's hands.

I have been having sporadic problems for the past day with my smartphone requiring me to keep entering in the passwords for my Verizon Email accounts and, sometimes still not being able to connect. I'm also have been often seeing an error code of 3002 when trying to access Emails using FiOS and going to the verizon.net website.

I went to the Verizon Core community board and found that. a topic was already posted, but, I added my own.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Core (Ma Bell) Email Impairment.

dexman

Jennifer, please re-read my OP. I already posted on the Core's forum. The problem resolved on it's own, meaning that Verizon Core had a problem. I was just posting here in case someone was having the same problem as me.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I regret seeing you're running into so many difficulties with your email on your smartphone, dexman. Are you able to access other email accounts and data services aside from your Verizon account? If you're experiencing issues with your residential services (FiOS, DSL, Cable, etc) then the experts in our residential team at https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/homepage.htm  would be best to work with on a solution.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

dexman

Jennifer, please re-read my OP. I already posted on the Core's forum. The problem resolved on it's own, meaning that Verizon Core had a problem. I was just posting here in case someone was having the same problem as me.

View solution in original post