Highlighted

Why Is My Verizon App Showing Zero For Data Usage?

Out of the blue clear sky the My Verizon ap is showing zero for data usage on all devices. Minutes and messages are working. I'm constantly monitoring this to see how my new unlimited plan works out. How can I fix this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: View data usage

Community Manager
Community Manager

tawilson1152, we want to make sure you are fully informed on how our new plan affects the My Verizon monitoring. With this new plan, Data usage will no longer show on your My Verizon main page. If you click retrieve data usage details, monthly data usage per line displays. Let us know if you have any further questions, we are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Same here, all zeroed out this morning

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

My app is showing correctly - but I am not on the unlimited.  Perhaps it's some adjustments being made in the app and it's only affecting the newest plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted

It'seems back to normal this morning.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

HA HA!  Yours was normal, mine is off.  Today is the first day of my new billing cycle, and as expected, my data hub widget says 100%.  BUT, the amount of data was more than I expected by 1GB.  We have the Medium plan, 4GB, and had 1.22 Carryover, which adds up to 5.22 GB.  The widget said 6.22.

When I clicked on it to see details, THAT screen says 5.22.  Glitch?  Yeah, and I'm going on the assumption that I have only  5.22 for this month.  I miss football season already ...

Highlighted

I did notice that even though the My Verizon app was showing 0 usage my widget was still keeping track of my phones data. I've also noticed that the widget can show the phones data usage or all my devices usage depending on what I was viewing last in the app.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

tawilson1152, we want to make sure you are fully informed on how our new plan affects the My Verizon monitoring. With this new plan, Data usage will no longer show on your My Verizon main page. If you click retrieve data usage details, monthly data usage per line displays. Let us know if you have any further questions, we are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why Is My Verizon App Showing Zero For Data Usage?

Same problem here. G

0 Likes
Highlighted

Where do you find "retrieve data usage details?"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. You can view that information on My Verizon. Here is a link on different ways to do so: https://verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205730

TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes