Why Is My Line Access Fee Different Than Others On My Plan?

Why is my line access fee $40 and the rest are $20?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: primary accountholder

Sr. Leader

If your line access fee is $40, that is because it is currently under a 2 yr service contract. Once you complete your 2 yr service contract, it will automatically drop to $20/month.Smiley Happy

From the Verizon Plan faq:

Why do some smartphones have different monthly line access charges on the new Verizon Plan?

Monthly line access charges for smartphones on the new Verizon Plan differ based on:

1. If you're currently making monthly device payments or own the phone, the monthly line access charge will be $20
  2. If you purchased the phone at a discounted price, the monthly line access charge is $40

You can switch to the new Verizon Plan anytime, but the monthly line access charges for all devices on 2-year contracts will remain at $40 until each device contract expires. Once each device contract expires, the monthly line access charge will automatically drop to $20.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: primary accountholder

Sr. Leader

If your line access fee is $40, that is because it is currently under a 2 yr service contract. Once you complete your 2 yr service contract, it will automatically drop to $20/month.Smiley Happy

From the Verizon Plan faq:

Why do some smartphones have different monthly line access charges on the new Verizon Plan?

Monthly line access charges for smartphones on the new Verizon Plan differ based on:

1. If you're currently making monthly device payments or own the phone, the monthly line access charge will be $20
  2. If you purchased the phone at a discounted price, the monthly line access charge is $40

You can switch to the new Verizon Plan anytime, but the monthly line access charges for all devices on 2-year contracts will remain at $40 until each device contract expires. Once each device contract expires, the monthly line access charge will automatically drop to $20.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19