Why I have had to buy my last 4 Galaxy flagships from other stores

I have been buying Galaxy flagship devices for years now. And the past several years in order to get a good deal. Good deal meaning BOGO or $450 off or more. I have had to look elsewhere because it seems all the new good promotions are for only new customers or customers willing to add more new lines. I have been a loyal customer since Airtouch and Cellular One days.  But it's very frustrating when it seems like theres always something that prevents me from being able to buy the device I really want from my carrier or the great deal I'm after only exists for new lines. The last several deals have been Best Buy deals and Samsung looks like the better option this year with the Note 10+ for a single device purchase. Hopefully one day I will be able to just purchase directly from my carrier and they can just match the competition. Now theres an idea?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why I have had to buy my last 4 Galaxy flagships from other stores

The carrier doesn't make the phones or makes money off them. You pay for the service. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why I have had to buy my last 4 Galaxy flagships from other stores

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know how important it is to get the device you desire at the best price, and we want to make sure you know the available options. Our promotions change constantly and you can sign up to get the latest deals at the following link:https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/ 

PamD_VZW

0 Likes
Covid19