Highlighted

Why Can't I See The January Bill For December Usage?

The website does not show me the January bill for December usage.  Chat Help refused to believe me.  No matter how I approach it or where I click there is No Access to my December usage.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: The website does not show me the January bill for December usage.

I cleared cookies etc... for all Verizon sites on Chrome - no change.

I got the information I was after with Edge.

Thanks for the tip.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

When did your billing cycle end? The system might still be in the process of generating the bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

January 1 was the end of the cycle.  I have always had the current about as soon as the cycle closed out.  The Live Chat person would not believe I couldn't see the current bill because she could see it.  Well that makes me happy for her but it doesn't do me any good...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Try clearing cache and cookies in the browser, or use a different browser entirely.  Does that help?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I cleared cookies etc... for all Verizon sites on Chrome - no change.

I got the information I was after with Edge.

Thanks for the tip.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Glad it worked for you!  I usually use Chrome but it's been behaving weirdly the last few days - error messages and just odd behavior.  IE usually works, but I prefer Chrome for most of my browsing.

0 Likes

Re: Why Can't I See The January Bill For December Usage?

Yes, I am having this problem. Did you happen to have Verizon say that you went over your data usage?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why can't I see my messages my phone numbers that I called in December in the phone numbers that called me for the month of December

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Ioannis123, we want to make sure that you can view your history on your account. Are you trying to view this information on My Verizon from your cell phone or on the computer? Please provide me with more details.  KevinR_VZW

0 Likes