Highlighted

Why Am I Going Through So Much Data?

we had 2 phones and used about 1.5 gigabyte. Now we only have 1 i phone 7 and use more data than ever. 11 gigabytes last month. Verizon just give me a bunch of  [Removed] and wants me to upgrade my data to unlimited. I've never used data as much as this new phone says. It can't be accurate. I'm about ready to drop Verizon

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why Am I Going Through So Much Data?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on your new phone purchase. I want to make sure you want get the most out of your new device without the overages. I can understand your concerns as well. I want to make sure you can have all the tools available to check on your data usage. Please click the link http://spr.ly/658489ljs . I would like to ask if all the apps are being closed after usage? Have you linked the new device to a Wifi network?

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

There is so many different settings on a iphone  try these links they may help to fine tune your phone

iPhone 7 large data use (safari) |Official Apple Support Communities

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/how-limit-data-usage-on-iphone-or-ipad-3510292/

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have the same problem.  I have a 2GB plan.  Until a few months ago I’d usually have a full gig to rollover.

lately, though, I’ve been pushing up right against my limit.  I haven’t changed anything - in fact I’ve been using my hotspot less than normal because of this!

ive checked all my settings and haven’t seen the dramatic increase in usage that I’d expect to see with these new warnings....

0 Likes