Who gave Verizon permission to deactivate my phone? Immediately!!! reactivate it and remove whatever permission you think you have. You don't!!!

LOETRU39

Who gave Verizon permission to deactivate my phone? Immediately!!! reactivate it and remove whatever permission you think you have. You don't!!!

Please respond with a phone number at which I can reach Verizon personnel to discuss any questions that arise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Who gave Verizon permission to deactivate my phone? Immediately!!! reactivate it and remove whatever permission you think you have. You don't!!!

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

If your phone were working *611 would work. 

I suggest you check your payments to see if you are up to date.  Verizon can cut you off for non payment.

BTW, the is the community forum, not a direct way to contact Verizon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Who gave Verizon permission to deactivate my phone? Immediately!!! reactivate it and remove whatever permission you think you have. You don't!!!

fuejo4u
Novice

Steps available at Reconnect Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless might be of help.

How do I reconnect my mobile service online?   

To reconnect your service on the same device you had when you suspended your service, follow the steps below. If you'd like to reconnect your service but use a different device, refer to our questions on reconnecting service on a different device.

To reconnect your service:

1. Go to the Suspend or Reconnect Service page in My Verizon.
  2. Select the mobile number you want to reconnect service for.
  3. Click Next.
  4. Click Submit to reconnect service for the same device.

You've successfully reconnected service. A confirmation page will display indicating your service has been reconnected.

You can also watch our How to Suspend or Reconnect Service video for instructions.

Ann154
Expert

If you have a prepaid account and don't keep enough money in the account, the line is automatically canceled for non-payment and the number recycled.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

fuejo4u
Novice
0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

I'm not sure how that negates what Ann154​ stated. She said if you don't have enough money in your prepaid account to cover payment, your line will be canceled. You respond with a list of times before money deposited in your prepaid account would last before expiring. If you have "unexpired" money in your account but NOT enough to cover what is owed to Verizon, you line would STILL be cancelled.

Your response does not say ANYTHING about what happens when not enough funds are in your account which is what Ann was talking about.

LOETRU39

Thank you for taking the time to write. My account is now and always has been paid in full through charges to a credit card. Verizon deactivated my phone when it decided my phone must have been stolen (it wasn’t) and gave me a few seconds to enter a number, which was not possible for me to do. One of the reasons I chose Verizon as a supplier some years ago was great customer support by phone. I can no longer reach a customer support person by phone. I will be looking for a more customer-oriented supplier.

fuejo4u
Novice

Suspend and Cancelled are two different words, right?

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Yes. They are two different functions in respect to the Verizon Wireless account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Toyota4x4van

How about giving us the full story?  How did Verizon get the idea that your phone was stolen?

0 Likes