Highlighted

Who can I talk to at this point?

My services were suspended this morning due to non payment (on my end) I have had some major issues with my boss not paying us. I have since switched jobs this last week. I called wed at up arrangements to make a cash payment that day and pay remaining on friday. I was informed I wad off on my new pay day so I called back, same day wed, some with an agent informed them I needed to change my arrangement to me still paying cash in store the following day and paying remaining balance this coming monday. I paid the cash in store as I said I would on Thursday and woke to no phone this morning. When I called and even asked to speak to a supervisor they informed me ther second agent did not set the arrangement so there was nothing they could do! We have been with verizon for 12 years and yes due to a family death and this job issue there have been struggles but we always pay our bill along with any late fees or reconnect fees! This is the second time in the last 2 months that an agent in financial services has miss informed me costing us not having phones for 2 or more days! Last time it almost cost my son his job!  My new job is a management job at a bar and losing my phone over the weekend is a huge stress with employees not being able to reach me. I literally paid all the cash I had on Thursday so I could keep our phones on till I gey paid on monday only to have them shut off! I would of kept the money for food or gas if I was not told I could set the arrangement!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Who can I talk to at this point?

Dang, that sucks. I do hope everything works out!

From personal experience, when one agent fails to give a desired result, I get a hold of another one.

Highlighted

Expert

Unfortunately, the financial services department at 866.266.1445 is closed on Sundays.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

If your service is suspended beware they will charge you a reconnect fee

just for you to talk to financial services. $20 per device!

0 Likes
Highlighted

all I'm trying to do is change the credit card my present bill is going to. I will be canceling that card. How in the world can I get this done.  I'm, going round and round and cannot find a site I can go to , to do this. Help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is clear that we have let you down, BROOKGOWER.  We are loving that you’ve been with us over a decade. When a mistake is made we must correct it. I’ve sent you a private message to work with you further.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand the need to get your card information updated since your current one is about to be canceled. To hear you haven't been able to update it yet is unsettling. I'd like to help guide you in the right direction. Click here: http://spr.ly/6587D41vl* to learn how to update your card information. Does this help?

Chakia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes