Highlighted

Which case is the best for the iPhone 6?

So I am just wondering which case would be the best for the iPhone 6. I know that there are plenty of different cases out there. And I would like to get one that doesn't limit the use of the phone. But I also need the case that's good with drops and what not. Not that I make a habit of dropping my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Which case is the best for the iPhone 6?

Sr. Leader

Of course, "best" case is in the eyes of the person using the phone.

Some would say it is an Otterbox, others would say it is a case which does not add too much bulk, others would say it is a case which extends battery life of your device, my daughter says the best case is the one she thinks is the most attractive(and minimizes bulk) and jorgeo_vzw has given his opinion which differs from at least a few of these options.

My best suggestion would be to determine what your usage habits are and choose according to those habits. The best case will not be the same case for everyone.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Techsavvysamewhat

Good to head that you are wanting to make sure your phone is safe. I personally have the Iphone 6 and use the Incipio DualPro. I recommend this case to everyone. This will allow protect your phone from impact and not affect the service that is being provided. Take a look http://vz.to/1zPjGbk

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Of course, "best" case is in the eyes of the person using the phone.

Some would say it is an Otterbox, others would say it is a case which does not add too much bulk, others would say it is a case which extends battery life of your device, my daughter says the best case is the one she thinks is the most attractive(and minimizes bulk) and jorgeo_vzw has given his opinion which differs from at least a few of these options.

My best suggestion would be to determine what your usage habits are and choose according to those habits. The best case will not be the same case for everyone.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Novice

I don't make a habit of dropping my phone either.  I got my iphone 6+ about a month ago and purchased the otterbox defender at the same time.  I noticed the other day that I have a hairline crack at the bottom center of my screen.  It is barely visible but it is definitely a crack.  I have never had a serious drop with this phone.  I had an otterbox on my samsung galaxy note 2 and I did drop it a couple of times in the 2 years I had it and it never was damaged.  I am stunned that my new iphone 6+ is cracked and I got the heavy duty case.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Definitely a difficult question to answer. I like the Otterbox Defender but I'm used to using it with my previous iPhones so the size of the case doesn't bother me (although it doesn't feel as bulky on the 6 and 6 plus as previous models did). Your best bet might be to go to a store where you can see the cases in person just to get an idea of what you're dealing with.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I decided to go with the Incipio DualPro case. To me it is kind of the same make up as an Otterbox. And I've watched drop tests in YouTube to see how this case in particular holds up to be dropped. Again I don't make a habit of going around and dropping my phone. But the case does do a good job of protecting the phone from drops. I noticed in the drop test videos that I watched that the case got more damaged than the phone. But I am buying another Incipio DualPro case so I will have a back up one.

0 Likes