Where do I see how much I owe on my device payment?

FRALOK73

I used to be able to see how much I still owed on my device paying monthly over several years...where did Verison move that balance owed and payoff date to?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Device balance disappeared?

Verizon Employee

Thank you for asking a great question FRALOK73! Knowing your equipment options is important. I'll be happy to help. You can follow this link and log in: Monthly Device Payment Agreement Summary | Verizon Wireless Device Config. ​You can choose the Upgrade option for each device and if you have a device payment, it will show you the payoff information.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Verizon Employee

Thank you for asking a great question FRALOK73! Knowing your equipment options is important. I'll be happy to help. You can follow this link and log in: Monthly Device Payment Agreement Summary | Verizon Wireless Device Config. ​You can choose the Upgrade option for each device and if you have a device payment, it will show you the payoff information.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Where do I see how much I owe on my device payment?

ebalogh68

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

See post 2.  🤨

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ebalogh68, we want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.  Were you able to view your device payment balance using the link that was sent in the previous post?  You can also view it using the My Verizon app.  Here is more information:

http://spr.ly/6603EwqSH

http://spr.ly/6604EwqSy

Does this help?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes

Ikeman31751

I tryed to reply And it failed what have yal done I can't do anything with this  I give up

0 Likes