Highlighted

Where do I find my contract end date?

NMWXGIRL79

I have searched all over the MyVerizon site and am unable to find my contract end date.  In the Manage Device view I see that I am eligible for an upgrade, the percentage of my the phone is paid and the date in which I entered into an agreeement, but no where can I see the date in which my contract expires.  This is very frustrating.  Thanks in advance for any guidance you all can provide!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Where do I find my contract end date?

chris1060

If you are only under contract due to a Device Payment Plan and no other type of service contract, once your device is completely paid off,  and you have no other devices on your account that are under a DPP, then you are no longer under a contract. As long as the device was not subsidized. The details you see are Amount Paid to Date and the Total cost of the device.

Community Manager
Community Manager

NMWXGIRL79,

Making sure you can find the information you need about your account is a big deal. We're always glad to help find what you need. On the main page of our web site if you scroll down you'll see a "My Devices" section. Under that is a picture of your phone and to the right of it a lot of information about that phone. The contract end date should be listed right there along with how many days are left.

What is the reason you're checking on this? Anything we can help with?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

NMWXGIRL79

That's not what I'm seeing in my view.  Here is what I've tried:

My Device Section of the My Verizon Home Page: All I see is the phone picture, phone number, phone model and the percentage that the phone is paid, but it does not show a contract end date.

Clicking on My Devices: I get more information on the phone such as the Device ID, IMEI number and phone plan I'm on, but again, no contract end date.

0 Likes

chris1060

If you are only under contract due to a Device Payment Plan and no other type of service contract, once your device is completely paid off,  and you have no other devices on your account that are under a DPP, then you are no longer under a contract. As long as the device was not subsidized. The details you see are Amount Paid to Date and the Total cost of the device.

joelr_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

NMWXGIRL79, it's important to note that chris1060 is on the right path about your contract concerns. If you're being shown the amount that you owe on the phone, and are given the date that you started an agreement, you're not under contract. You're actually on a 24 month payment agreement. The end of your payment agreement is 24 months after you started the agreement. Why are you looking for a contract end date? Do you want to upgrade? How Do Device Payments Work? | Verizon Wireless NMWXGIRL79, please reply to my Private Message, so we can explore this further.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

jharbourj

Ihave the same Question of when my Contract ends it is getting close to the end date and I was wondering if anyone has gotton and answer to there questions 

Thank You 

Janet Harbour

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, jharbourj. You can find the end date by going into My Verizon > My Devices > Select device Your end date will be in the top left corner next to the picture of your device.

DillonY_VZW

0 Likes