Highlighted

Where can I view the devices on my account?

asolara

I don't understand. I have message+ added to my laptop, surface, ipad, phone and am trying to add to my new laptop so I guess I have to remove my old laptop but I don't see these devices anywhere. Your answer didn't help or point me in any direction. Where do I go in my account to view these because I don't remember adding them in an account anywhere, nor do I see them under my devices?

0 Likes

Re: Where can I view the devices on my account?

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

@asolara wrote:

I don't understand. I have message+ added to my laptop, surface, ipad, phone and am trying to add to my new laptop so I guess I have to remove my old laptop but I don't see these devices anywhere. Your answer didn't help or point me in any direction. Where do I go in my account to view these because I don't remember adding them in an account anywhere, nor do I see them under my devices?

Each line on an account has their OWN MyVerizon account which you must log in to be able to view texting for that line. You must know the userid and password for EACH line on the account which would be different than the userid and password for your line. Additionally, you cannot be logged in to more than one line at a time on a device. In order to view content from 2 different lines, you must log into one line and view that content. THEN you would have to log out of that line at which time that content would be removed from your laptop/ipad/etc... and log into the other line with the other userid/password. You would then be able to view content from that line.

If you would like to view the content from both lines at the same time, you would need 2 laptops/ipads/etc with each one logged into a different accounts.

Finally, each time you log in to an account from a device such as a laptop or ipad, the line in question would then be texted a confirmation code which you must enter prior to be granted permission to view the content. This is to prevent people who do not have permission of the line in question from accessing the content to/from that line. This would be required each time you log into the account from a device other than the phone.

0 Likes