Highlighted

Where can I find a receipt for my online order?

Hollidy

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus but didn't have my email added in my Verizon. So I didn't get my receipt, that had my tracking info on it. Is there any way to get it resent without contacting verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Ordered iPhone 6 plus but didn't have email setup.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Here to help Hollidy!

You are going to love your new iPhone 6! I can totally understand the anticipation of wanting to track down your phone and knowing exactly where it is.  Are you a new VZW Customer? 

Do you have access to you MY Verizon account?  http://bit.ly/xB4iTc  If so, you can go under my billing & usage to review documents & receipts.

Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Ordered iPhone 6 plus but didn't have email setup.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Here to help Hollidy!

You are going to love your new iPhone 6! I can totally understand the anticipation of wanting to track down your phone and knowing exactly where it is.  Are you a new VZW Customer? 

Do you have access to you MY Verizon account?  http://bit.ly/xB4iTc  If so, you can go under my billing & usage to review documents & receipts.

Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

where can Ifind a receipt for my paid off phones?

tn2251

@Hollidy wrote:

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus but didn't have my email added in my Verizon. So I didn't get my receipt, that had my tracking info on it. Is there any way to get it resent without contacting verizon

0 Likes