Highlighted

Where Can I Obtain Copies Of My Paid Bills?

Dajuhan

Where can I obtain copies of all my bills paid and equipment purchases from Verizon for the year 2016?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Need copies for taxes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

They should be available in your on-line My Verizon account if you're logged in as Account Owner.  If using the desktop version of My Verizon, bills paid can be found by hovering over My Billing at the top, then clicking Payment History.  Purchases should be available by again hovering over My Billing, then clicking Documents & Receipts.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

They should be available in your on-line My Verizon account if you're logged in as Account Owner.  If using the desktop version of My Verizon, bills paid can be found by hovering over My Billing at the top, then clicking Payment History.  Purchases should be available by again hovering over My Billing, then clicking Documents & Receipts.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Dajuhan, you can find this information under the My Billing Tab and under the My Documents and Receipts Tab when you are logged into your My Verizon.

MahrizaM _VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Dajuhan

Thank you for the replies to my comment, helping me out here.  Great appreciated! 

0 Likes

Dajuhan

*greatly appreciated

0 Likes