Where Can I Get A Power Cord For The Asus Zenpad Z8?

JPGeorge

I need a replacement power cord for the Asus Zenpad Z8. Guess what?Asus doesn't have them. Does Verizon? Since this is a device with a unique power port, if I CANT get a replacement, the tablet is USELESS!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: I need a replacement power cord for the Asus Zenpad Z8.

Community Manager
Community Manager

JPGeorge, we have the answer to your charging needs for your Zenpad Z8. Here are chargers that are designed to work with your tablet. http://spr.ly/65838VCjv Does this address your concerns?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Have you tried looking on Amazon or another third party retailer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

It uses a USB type C charging cable.  You can buy one from Amazon. 

It is not that unique.  Many newer android devices are switching to this more durable connection.  Apple is using it on its Mac book.  

IMG_4963.JPG

0 Likes

Timothyb196

I agree with you. Supposedly, this is the next generation of the usb cord, the usb c. But you don't have to give $18.99 for them. I found them on Walmart.com for around $7 each, without the transformer. Had I known the Z8 didn't take the typical micro usb cable, I don't think I'd have bought it. But I just bought an extra one at Walmart, just in case.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

I certainly hope that was a safe USB-C cable and not one that is going to fry your device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Timothyb196

Well, Ann, I appreciate your concern, however, the power comes from the transformer, not the cord...

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

If the cord isn't wired correctly, it can damage the device. USB Type C Cables and Accessories Reviews - Google+

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

JPGeorge, we have the answer to your charging needs for your Zenpad Z8. Here are chargers that are designed to work with your tablet. http://spr.ly/65838VCjv Does this address your concerns?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Power Cord For The Asus Zenpad Z8?

Firecatbob
0 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Power Cord For The Asus Zenpad Z8?

Community Manager
Community Manager

To find compatible charging accessories for this device, please go here, and enter what device you have: http://spr.ly/6600EaG7p. It will provide you with products available to you.  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes