Highlighted

Where Can I Find The Recipt For My Purchased Device?

ROSES4YOU52

can you tell me where we  purchased our phone? I thought my husband paid for that phone upfront

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: phone

Weth
Sr. Leader

If bought through Verizon, the receipt will be online in My Verizon. If bought somewhere else, Verizon is not going to have that receipt or information.

Many people confuse contract price for buying upfront. If you tell us what cell phone you have and how much your husband paid, we can pretty much tell you if it was truly bought up front at full cost, or he paid the full reduced price in return for a contract.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

If bought through Verizon, the receipt will be online in My Verizon. If bought somewhere else, Verizon is not going to have that receipt or information.

Many people confuse contract price for buying upfront. If you tell us what cell phone you have and how much your husband paid, we can pretty much tell you if it was truly bought up front at full cost, or he paid the full reduced price in return for a contract.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the question, ROSES4YOU52. Weth is correct. If you purchased your device from Verizon, you will be able to see your receipt online on MyVerizon. Please see question #2. http://vz.to/2gNkMjQ

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find The Recipt For My Purchased Device?

Redsox013

need my receipt for my purchase 

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

You can log in to your online Verizon account and download a copy of your receipt if your made the purchase directly from Verizon. If you purchased it from somewhere else such as a 3rd party retailer, Verizon would not have that information.

Additionally, you should not include your phone # on a public forum. It is against the terms of service for this forum in addition to placing yourself in the position of an increase of spam calls texts from those who see your number.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Redsox013, please remove the number as this is a public forum.
We understand needing your receipt. All documents stored in Documents & Receipts are secure. They can only be accessed by signing in to My Verizon. To learn how to review, visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-documents-and-receipts-faqs/#item2. Question #2.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Redsox013, please remove the number as this is a public forum.

Possibly you are unaware of how this forum works. A user is only able to edit a post for a few minutes after posting it. After that, it can only be edited by a forum moderator. As the post you are asking to remove the number was posted 2 days ago, only the forum moderator can do what you ask.