Highlighted

When will my auto pay discount be applied?

when will my autopay discount of $10.00 be applied to my account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: autopay discount new unlimited plan

Verizon Employee

BigJohnL,

We are excited for these new plans. We certainly want you to take advantage of the $10 discount on your plan. The discount is applied immediately as long as paper-free billing and Auto Pay remain active on your account. Here's additional information on our unlimited data plan and please let us know if you have additional questions. http://vz.to/2kLJBku

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

....and paperless billing?  Auto pay from debit or checking?

Should begin as soon as auto pay starts from required source.

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

BigJohnL,

We are excited for these new plans. We certainly want you to take advantage of the $10 discount on your plan. The discount is applied immediately as long as paper-free billing and Auto Pay remain active on your account. Here's additional information on our unlimited data plan and please let us know if you have additional questions. http://vz.to/2kLJBku

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: When will my auto pay discount be applied?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will my auto pay discount be applied?

Customer Support

Who doesn't love a discount? I know that I do and I am sure you feel the same. I am sorry for any delay, we certainly want to be sure you are getting the discounts you deserve. It typically takes 1 to 2 bill cycles for the discount to be applied. How long has it been since you signed up for auto-pay?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes